CRM Helps Improve Operational Efficiency for Leading Product Warranty Provider
We integrated WordPress and CRM systems to synchronize customers, leads, orders, and notes in real-time, improved the user roles module, and built a more engaging product experience.
About the Customer
With 20 years of experience working in the warranty business, the client provides monthly protection programs that offer great coverage at an affordable price. They provide a wise investment route to protect your vehicles, smartphones, laptops, appliances, and other electronics to protect the consumers from expenses related to product failures after the OEM warranty ends.
Custom CRM Needs
- Seamlessly manage multiple products through the CRM interface.
- Synchronize data from website to CRM to reduce manual work.
- Have an organized team structure with clearly defined roles and access.
- Simplify complex legacy workflows.
- Customized product module to create a more exciting and engaging experience for users.
- Integration between WordPress and CRM systems to synchronize customers, leads, orders, and notes in real-time.
- Improved role module to give more specific responsibilities to different individuals, saving time on training every member about what they can do within the organization.
Simplified Product Plans
Real-time Data Synchronization
Clear Roles and System Access
Simplified CRM Workflows
More Case Studies
We have built custom CRM solutions for for a variety of industry domains including retail, ecommerce, infrastructure, healthcare, telecom, and automotive.
Looking for a Customised CRM Solution?
Auro CRM offers a great base for customisation. We would be happy to build a CRM solution that fits your needs perfectly.